Thursday, April 10, 2014

7 Things That Shape my Life


 I love my family very much. At the moment, I babysit my two nephews, Lincoln and Brayden, alot. They are so much fun to chill with. They are very silly and adorable. I couldn't see my life without them.

+
 Crocheting is the only thing I ever did they came completely natural to me. Once I learned all the basic techniques, I never looked at other people's patterns again. I make everything out of my own head and almost never write it down, but I bet you I can redo everything I crochet again cause it's all in my head.

 I started writing poetry when I was 12 around the time my father went to prison and it was a way to vent everything out cause I had a hard time telling people things after years of not being aloud to. Since then, I've always written. These days, my muse has changed and I'm writing about different things and no longer the past. I am proud to say I no longer feel the need to write about my Father. He is no longer a part of my life.

 Since 2003, I've listened to Wednesday 13 in all the bands that he's been in and have always been a big part of his online fandom. I have various fanpages to him and members of his current band and it takes up alot of my time and I'm perfectly fine with that. I've always loved his music and that will never change.

 My current style is a day to day thing. It's a mixture of every style I've ever had. Goth (I love goth music), Kawaii Kid (I love Anime), Victorian (I love everything  in that Era with movies, tv, and music), Earth Tone Hippy (mostly likely cause I'm an Earth Element in my Pagan beliefs),  Decora (when I was a teen, I loved asian fashion). And I cosplay Lolita Doll

 Again when my Dad went to prison, I guess I needed an escape in my head so I started reading and watching Harry Potter. Ever since then, I've liked things as far away from reality as possible. So, I like alot of fantasy stuff, also including horror film of a supernatural theme like ghosts and witch and sci fi stuff with like aliens. Anything non realistic.

Not many people know this and only some people recently got told, but when I was in highschool they had a psychology section in the library and I read everything they had, including anatomy books. Also alot of doctor research and reports online. For some reason, alot of people think I'm dumb, but I don't think so. I just only retain information I'm interested in. And I've always been into knowing everything about the human brain mentally and physically. I think it's cause I'm a writer and to understand that stuff makes for more realistic characters. I still to this day read about disorders, developments, and physical stresses on the brain that hurts it mentally.








No comments:

Post a Comment