Thursday, April 24, 2014

Brayden Needs Pictures (new haircut)

Frankly, I was tired of having a haircut that everyone else had so I decided to part it down the middle the cut it straight across. The problem was that my hair was in layers. So, in order to straighten it all out I had to cut up to the top layer. Which made it a lot shorter. But it about 4 months, it will be exactly wear it was but look much better so I'm not worried about it. Plus I had a lot of split ends so the cut really helped to get rid of all of them. Also, some of you know about 4 months ago from not taking care of my hair it died!! and I lot 3/4ths of my hair! Thank god it was already extremely thick, so that's good. But, It's growing the lost hair back! XD Any sorry for the long summary of my boring hair.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment