Thursday, May 15, 2014

Dream Diary: Broken Thumb

      Have you ever did that thing where you didn't want to wake up quite yet so you made yourself fall back to sleep only to have a weird dream? That happens to me everytime! In this dream I woke up in my bed and looked down at my hand. My left thumb was popped out of place with a big bone sticking out. I freaked out and ran out my room to see my step mom, Jeannie, on her computer in the dining room. I yelled, "pop it back in! pop it back in!!" She did but then the bone popped out the other side. Then she said "it's just going to have to go back in itself." Then I started to cry.
Then I woke up.

Notes:
  • This dream was very different then any other of my dreams for many reasons
  • I never really have family members in dreams, so it was interesting having Jeannie in it
  • The house wasn't changed at all, which houses I have dreams of that I've been in before are changed alittle.
  • I tend to have dreams about body parts breaking or changing,

No comments:

Post a Comment