Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dating Site Creepers!!

      I'm on a dating site called okcupid, which it quite funny when you want to chat with people and do dating stuffs. but, every once in a while I get interesting messages and I see funny profile stuff :p This is all of them so far!

Texting is one thing, but when you talk to a girl on a dating site take your time and type the words out. It makes it seem liking you're not really interested.

What??

He looks like he's staring into my soul 0_0

That's a great conversation starter.

I get these alot really. I'm not going to go have random sex with two people like that weirdos lol.

I'm hoping that wasn't an ex girlfriend he cropped out!!

I get these alot to. I hear most the time that do live where they are pretending to visit so they can get a hotel room with you because really, they are married.

'i love horror movies, wanna go for a walk in the woods with me?'

I'm not a leather girl, sorry lol

I think his picture just makes it more funny. It's like 'come onnnn come onnnn!!'

He's a keeper


She knows what's up!! But, to put this as the only thing on her about me is a bit sketchy lol

'hey stranger, wanna have an orgy?'

What's a nicca??

No comments:

Post a Comment