Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Upcoming book: A Pop Star Unicorn?

      It's going to be a long long while until my current book, Something's Odd, is finished. But.. I already know what I'm writing after it. I can't tell you everything right now because it's still being figured out in my head, but it's going to be a beautiful drama. About a girl named Tamie that is tired of her life. She undergoes extreme surgery to become Trixee.. a Unicorn Pop Star only to find out she can't fully escape reality.
      I know, it sounds weird. But, it will be much much weirder once I finish my current book ^_^. I do not have a name for this one yet, but here's the cover concept!


The right is the cover and the left is.. well me! As you can see, I am the master of Japanese photoshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment