Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Reasons why Harley Quinn & I are Alike

       I tend to get into certain characters, rather it be the heros or villains, because they have qualities that remind me of myself. If you're on my facebook, you'll know I've been very into Harley Quinn lately. And there is actually reasons why I'm like her more than other DC villains and even more than the Joker.

Note: I forgot see even posed like that alot. That's how I normally pose anyways. Weird lol
  • I have been told that I have a sick sense of humor and combined with being adorable, it makes it much funnier. Her to.
  • While most teenagers were scared of clowns, I've actually always wanted to be one. And I've found jesters the coolest.
  • I've always been very interested in the human brain and why people do the things that they do. From highschool, I've read various books in the library (ironically instead of doing my cool work) of psychology, anatomy (mostly the brain), and early lives of stalkers, serial killers, and cult leaders. What I'm trying to say like I love to figure people out. Harley does to, obviously, she was a Psychiatrist.
  • Besides the above likeness, we are both delightfully airheaded. I don't get stuff easily and it comes off as me sounded stupid. She's the same way to.
  • We both have very bubbly personalities.
  • We both are attracted to both women and men.
  • I'm not much of a leader, more of a follower like Harley.
  • If I were to be a villain (which I'd choose over being a hero anyday), I'd probably use silly weapons like her. I would buy a cork gun for a lot of money if I had to.
  • It may take more time than the regular person, but after a while of being treated a bad way I do stand up for myself. She has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment